Are you thinking about remodeling your bathroom? Well, here are some bathroom remodeling basics you need to know.
• If you’re on a budget, you might find it pricey hiring a architect or designer. However, it is money well-spent. These professionals will give you a good design and work on your budget within a desirable timeline and provide the best results. Eventually, it is a way to save time and money in the long-run. We found an amazing bathroom remodeler locally (http://www.clearchoicebath.com), and they did a fantastic job – far, far better than we could have done on our own.
• Don’t mess with the plumbing. You’re going to save a lot of money if you work around the existing plumbing. Relocating the bathtub or the toilet is very expensive and you need to save as much money as possible on your bathroom remodel.
• Save money by hitting the salvage yard for any new furniture or other bathroom amenities. For instance, you can get some lighting fixtures, bathroom sink and anything else. You don’t have to buy anything new, especially if it’s too expensive. You can do a little revamping of the old amenities and fix them in your new bathroom.
• Find an alternative to tiles since they don’t have to go all the way to the ceiling. You can always try alternatives such as board, wood panels, beadboard and many more. Of course, you have do a lot more maintenance but your bathroom should have a warmer and appealing look.
• Try open shelves for your bathroom to create the illusion of more space, especially in a smaller and more confined room. You can keep your items on covered baskets in high shelves such as the pretty soaps, colorful towels or soaps for an amazing look.
• The bathroom lighting fixtures rarely hold any aesthetic appeal but a good bathroom renovation should revamp the lights as well. You don’t have to break the bank buying lighting fixtures for your bathroom because with a few tweaks you should get the lighting working perfectly.